29.JUN.2017 PM 18.22
We are sorry that you are facing such problem(s), here are some steps that you can try to see if they can solve your issue(s).
Please perform the following procedure:
1) Scan your PC with a reliable Anti-Virus software (remove viruses if found)
2) Temporarily terminate your antivirus program (important)
3) Temporarily terminate all processes that are not related to the game using the Windows Task Manager
4) Delete GameGuard folder
(default directory is C:\Program Files\PlayOne\BlackShot_SEA\BlackShot\system\GameGuard)
5) Update your graphic card driver.
6) Reboot your PC
7) Launch BlackShot (with antivirus disabled)
If the issue still persists, please zip your GameGuard folder and upload it to Google Drive and share the link in this ticket.
We thank you for your patience and understanding, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
PlayOne Blackshot Team