[EN] BlackShot Redemption/Confessions - Unban your Account!18.MAY.2017 PM 15.04
Versi Bahasa Malaysia untuk Event ini boleh didapati di sini --> SINI <--
There have been a lot of accounts banned over the past several years. The BlackShot Team has decided to make it possible for those who have had an account ban to have the ban on their account lifted! Welcome to BlackShot Confessions. Please note that this event officially begins at 06:00pm on Friday the 19th of May 2017 until Friday the 16th of June 2017. The Terms and conditions are outlined below: -
Project BlackShot Confessions Terms and Conditions
[Terms and Condition]
- Players are not allowed to appeal for unban if they were caught using EXP hack or were found guilty of attempting/successfully scamming other players.
- Players who were banned can appeal for unban after they submit an apology video.
- There will be video examples as a form reference.
- Videos must be uploaded onto YouTube.
- Unban appeals have to submitted via help desk tickets with a link to the apology video. --> Helpdesk (www.playone.asia/cs)
- PlayOne will collect the video and re-upload through the official BlackShot YouTube channel.
- Players can only make an appeal for their own account. Players cannot make appeals for other users IDs. (1 person/ID)
- Players who DO NOT speak English can submit a video in their native language but it MUST HAVE ENGLISH SUBTITLES.
- Only SUCCESSFULLY MIGRATED accounts to the PlayOne Asia BlackShot Service can be considered for a ban to be lifted.
- If you account is BANNED AFTER 06:00pm on Friday the 19th of May 2017, you cannot submit a video to have your account unbanned.
- Your video title must starts with [BlackShot Confessions] -XXX (Your IGN)-
- Where XXX is your IGN.
- Maximum video duration is 3 minutes.
- Video resolution/quality needs to be at least 480p and higher
- Videos submitted must be unedited and MUST show your face clearly.
- Players need to point out these details in the video: -
i) Full Name
iv) In-Game Name (IGN)
v) User current Rank
At the end of the video, players MUST read the following passage:
''I understand that this is a ONE-TIME PASS and if I ever hack again I will take full responsibility and understand the consequences. I will be permanently banned from both BlackShot and PlayOne's Web Service and I will not be allowed to plead anymore. I understand that all account contents, including PlayCash will not be transferred to a new account. #BlackShotConfessions''
''Hello guys. My name is Chai Lee Keuk and I'm from Singapore. Today's date is May 13th 2017. My IGN is DR4CoLeO__ and my current rank is Brigadier General (5)/1 Star Black. I really regret what I've done, and I am truly sorry to the BlackShot community. I was a hacker in BlackShot SEA where I was using __________ (state your hack) and I apologize for my actions. I wish to return to BlackShot SEA and I swear I will never hack again. I understand that this is a ONE-TIME PASS and if I ever hack again I will take full responsibility and understand the consequences. I will be permanently banned from both BlackShot and PlayOne's Web Service and I will not be allowed to plead anymore. I understand that all account contents, including PlayCash will not be transferred to a new account. #BlackShotConfessions''
VIDEO EXAMPLE - https://youtu.be/ps-rUC8jJKE
Good Luck troopers! And We will see you on the battlefield!
The BlackShot Team
|Previous||Back To List||Next|